Annual Dinner & Volunteer Recognition
HAC held its 44th Annual Dinner & Volunteer Recognition on Thursday, May 3, 2018, at the Cape Codder Resort & Spa in Hyannis, from 5 to 7:30 PM. Last year's Annual Dinner was sponsored by Shepley Wood Products.
Last year's Annual Dinner allowed us to recognize several individuals, businesses and organizations helping to give back to this special place we call home. They included:
- Bernadette and Richard Waystack - 2018 Volunteer of the Year Award
- Mashpee Boy Scout Troop 36 - 2018 Human Service Partner Award
- Ninety Nine Restaurants - 2018 Business Partner Award
- Home Depot - 2018 Making a Difference Award
In 2017, HAC's 43rd Annual Meeting recognized the following individuals and organizations who have made a positive difference on Cape Cod and the Islands:
- Emerald Physicians - Volunteer of the Year Award
- Cape and Islands United Way - Human Services Partner Award
- Cape Save - Business Partner Award
- Ed Mangiafico - Presbrey Public Service Award
Click here for a recap of last year's Annual Meeting which also recognized HAC founder Rick Presbrey, who retired in January 2017 after 43 years of leading the agency.
Photos from HAC's 2017 Annual Meeting
Our 42nd Annual Meeting & Volunteer Recognition was in 2016 on April 7 at the Cape Codder Resort & Spa in Hyannis.
HAC recognized the following individuals and organizations making a difference in our community:
- The Transitional Living Center of Cape Cod Committee - Make a Difference Award
- William and Linda Zammer - Business Partner Award
- Kathy and John Ohman of Friends Or Relatives With Autism And Relatived Disabilities - Human Services Partner Award
- Ron Winner - Volunteer of the Year Award