Completed Housing Development projects
- Sachem's Path, located on Nantucket, was finished in December 2017. HAC constructed 15 homes as part of Phase 1 which was completed in the late spring of 2016. The remaining 22 homes were completed at the end of 2017. Click this link to read about the completion of Sachem's Path. You can learn more about the project at www.sachemspath.org.
- The Residences at Melpet Farm, located in Dennis, completed in October 2015. Provides 27 affordable rental units.
- Great Cove Community, located in Mashpee, completed in May 2014. Provides 10 affordable rental units.
- Kimber Woods, located in the village of West Barnstable, completed in 2009. Provides 28 family rental units.
- Lombard Farm, located in the village of West Barnstable, completed in 2009. Provides 12 senior rental units.
- Residences at Canal Bluffs, located in Bourne, completed in 2009. Provides 28 family rental units.
- Brush Hill, located in Yarmouth, completed in 2009. Provides 6 special-needs rental units.
- Homesteads, located in Sandwich, completed 2008. Provides 16 units of affordable home ownerships.
- Wells Court, located in Brewster, completed in 2006. Provides 24 senior rental units.
- Gallagher Lane, located in Marstons Mills, completed in 2005. Provides 7 units of affordable home ownerships.
- Southside Village, located in the village of Hyannis, completed in 2004. Provides 14 family rental units.
To learn more about HAC’s Housing Development programs, please contact Sandy Horvitz, director of Housing Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org.