I am a Big Fix Fundraiser
9th Annual Big Fix in Harwich
Saturday, September 22, 2018
Big Fix Fundraisers help raise money to enhance HAC’s many services. Click this link or the button above to sign up to be a Big Fix Fundraiser.
- Setting up a FirstGiving page (linked to the Team page, if you are part of a team), and making your own donation the first one on your page.
- Sharing your FirstGiving page with friends and family.
- Using a Fix-a-Thon fundraising model (similar to a Walk-a-Thon), get pledges and donations throughout the months prior to the event.
- Helping reach the team’s fundraising goal.
- Helping recruit other fundraisers!
In addition to the Big Fix, HAC offers many other programs and services, including:
- Operating four shelters for homeless families on Cape Cod;
- Running homelessness prevention and outreach programs;
- Overseeing rental subsidy programs to help clients and landlords;
- Teaching people how to reduce utility costs, and assisting low-income residents with repairs to help keep Cape Codders in their homes;
- Building affordable housing so that young families don’t have to leave the Cape to make ends meet;
- Educating Cape Codders through financial literacy workshops that include Money Matters, Rebuilding Your Credit, and First-Time Home Buyer classes.
Anyone raising $250 or more will be recognized at the event as a Big Fix Champion!
Be sure to access the Fundraiser Tool-kit for helpful support materials! If you have other questions, contact Volunteer Coordinator Mary Everett at volunteer@HAConCapeCod.org, or 508-771-5400, ext. 279.
The deadline for Big Fix Fundraiser sign-ups is Friday, Sept. 7, 2018.